Sunday, February 7, 2010

How has Jesus shown Himself to be true and faithful in your own life?

WOW!there are so many ways.He has deleivered my brother from a certain death many times,He has given health to my mother,He gave 2 beautiful kids to my sister,when the doctors said she couldn't have babies.plus He pulled me out ';of an horrible pit,out of the miry clay,and set my feet upon a rock...';


isn't He great?How has Jesus shown Himself to be true and faithful in your own life?
Um, he hasnt. He died like 2000 years ago, remember?How has Jesus shown Himself to be true and faithful in your own life?
Too many ways to count. I should be screwed up living on the streets somewhere...instead I have a wonderful family and even when the budget doesn't look like there's enough to pay the bills....it always works out.
The fact that I am alive today. My Mother wasn't to have anymore children, but wanted a girl. She had several complications, but she risked her life to have me. I have, also come near death due to sickness twice, been robbed at knife point, had a drug addict choke me, someone try to kill my family with a gun. Jesus was always there for me, not just to survive, but to grow stronger each time.
Every time I've asked for help, spiritual or otherwise, I have received the help I needed. Lots of times, I forget to ask.
Every time I turn around He keeps blessing me. Every time I wake up its new mercies I see. Every time I go against His will He picks me up and turn me around. He changed my life and made me brand new. When I thought I had gone to far for him to hear my voice, He comes and takes me into his loving arms and holds me.





There's a song by Chicago Mass Choir that suns it up:





Oh how wonderful it is, Jesus promised he'll take care of me


Oh how marvelous it is, Jesus promised he'll take care of me








I don't have to worry about the things ahead


All I have to do is live right and believe in what he said





I can call him in the morning, I can call him in the middle of the night


But when I call him he makes everything alright


It does not matter how big the problem may be


JESUS PROMISED HE'LL TAKE CARE OF ME
Gary, I think you need to choose the role you want to play: A winner of hearts or a condemning hypocrite. You are not leading anything or anyone. I've noticed that the decent Christian people are asking you to please stop. You are digging yourself into a deep hole. I would recommend medication so you can remember what else you've written this week:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes, through my own personal journey through education and learning about the reality of the Christian church. Through him I live a drama-free life, and I know that my faith does not or should not be institutionalized. Jesus works in my life, even when I mess up, but I do not believe in that born-again bullshit, through my studies I have found no justification for it aside from brainwashing people and taking their money.
He does this for me every day of my life since I first accepted Him as my savor. I dont' know that when I lay my head down to sleep at night, that i am going to wake up the next day. We all could find ourselves in the same situation that everyone in Louisana did when Katrina hit them.





Take each day and all the things in that day be it good or bad and embrace them. Thank God for life, health etc. In all things give God praises.





Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;





We are to also thank God for our troubled times, for they are in our lives to remind us of what life can be like when we fall away from the Lord or slack off on our prayer time with Him. God is always there for us, but are we always there for Him? Jesus will never forsake us, but it is us who forsakes Him.





When I have my plate of food in front of me, I thank the Lord for it. It is by God's grace alone that I have that food when so many others dont'. Dont' take anything part of your life forgranted, and always praise the Lord for all aspects of your life. I do every day, and the Lord blesses me for that, and He will bless you for that too.
Simply, everytime I wake up
5 years ago I prayed that God would show me that he has a specific plan for my life. Shortly thereafter, I got in a car accident going 70mph... I should have died but I walked away with almost no injuries. I got married in June
Because there are certain events in my life that I have no control over, and I just stand amazed at how it came out. Without my own doing (and planning), but entirely God`s...
by watching over me by giving love and reassurance when I need it by praying for me though others
He has blessed me with many great answers to my prayers!





God really does listen and answer prayer. I usually pray to God the Father, in Jesus' name.
I guess he keeps my family safe and a roof over my head and im doing better then the homeless guy who sleeps in the bus stop
There has never been a time when Jesus has left me in need or made me want for anything. I might not have gotten what I needed from His own hand but I have always gotten what I needed.I have no doubt my God can do all things therefore I have never had to wonder where I was going to get money for this or food for that. He has always sent a messenger with what I need. Friends, after all, are just angels without wings.
I have been raped, beaten,homeless, kidnapped, emationally abused, in my life. The Lord has been my refuge and stenght in my life. I have beautiful kids, and a wonderful husband. I could not have lived though all of that with Him.
I asked..he came.
Yes, he has. There were times I felt rejected by him when he said, ';no'; to some of my prayers. However, time as shown that he was faithful in his saying no. I'm now gad that he didn't say ';yes'; all the time. My life would have been ruined.
I had a child at last, after 15 years of marriage.


And, I was healed of cancer.
True and Faithful ... amazing words. Jesus is just a man-made fantasy maginary creation.





If we assume the universe was created, then it鈥檚 reasonable to assume there was a creator. That鈥檚 as far as science has progressed today, but just look how far religion has progressed.





Religion states (fact) there was a creator called God, that God still exists, God also created places called Heaven %26amp; Hell, God wrote an instruction book called the Bible, God will banish evil people to Hell, God will send good people who follow the Bible to heaven, that people referred to in the Bible (like Jesus) will return to Earth, and a whole raft of other statements of fact. That鈥檚 right, religious fact, not assumptions.





Now tell me truthfully, if science doesn鈥檛 even know yet whether the universe was created or not, but religious believers state: 鈥渘ot only was the universe created by God, here鈥檚 a whole lot more proof and facts to go with it, what do you think?





I think religious believers just have vivid imaginations. So, where does True and Faithful come in to the equation?
He has changed my life. He is my provided. He is my comforter. He is faithful and never stops loving me. I can keep going, how much time do you have??
DAILY I HAVE PRAYERS ANSERED, I DO NOT HAVE A STEADY 9 TO 5 JOB, BUT MY NEEDS ARE MET ALWAYS ON TIME. I HAVE TOTAL FAITH, WITH NO DOUBT IN CHRIST, BECAUSE GODS IN CHARGE, PERIOD IF YOU BELIVE OR NOT. I PERSONALLY DO NOT GET ENTAGLED BY THE CRAP THAT GOES ON HERE ON EARTH , BECAUSE MY SPIRITUAL EYES ARE OPEN...ANDE I TRY TO LET MY ACTIONS REFLECT MY THOUGHTS. I GIVE CHRIST THE CREDIT FOR ALL THAT IS OR EVER WILL BE IN MY LIFE, FOR WITHOUT HIM I CAN DO NOTHING.
YES He has indeed so, everytime i need him he is there
When I put my faith in Jesus hand, I know nothing can go wrong. If something does go wrong, I know there is a reason for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment