Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally: is this the true picture of Jesus?

Jesus has made good on his promise and returned again, this time on a lid of a bottle of yeast spread called Marmite:





Claire Allen, 36, said she was the first to notice the image on the underside of the lid as she was putting the yeast spread on her son’s toast.





Her husband Gareth, 37, said he could not believe his eyes when he saw it.





[Claire] told the South Wales Echo: “Straight away Jamie said ‘that looks like God’, and my other boys (Robbie, four, and Tomas, 11) even said they could see a face.





“People might think I’m nuts, but I like to think it’s Jesus looking out for us.





“We’ve had a tough couple of months; my mum’s been really ill and it’s comforting to think that if he is there, he’s watching over us.”





http://unreasonablefaith.com/2009/05/28/…Finally: is this the true picture of Jesus?
And did this wonderful reappearance happen at Yeaster?Finally: is this the true picture of Jesus?
I am not a very religious person and I am not familiar with yeast growing on a bottle lid; but, I believe that if you and your mom needs some addtiional positive things in your life, there is nothing wrong with perceiving this is a positive sign. There are much more unusual things that people have taken as signs of things to come.
';Appearances'; of Jesus are attributable to optical illusion, creative imagination, coincidence, and wishful thinking (in my opinion.)





There's nothing in scripture that would suggest that we should look for or expect such things.





It's all hogwash, as far as I'm concerned.
Whether they saw God's face or not, what does it matter to you? Is it all right if they are happy within and of themselves? Tolerance is a tricky thing that you have yet to tackle.





I am a Christian, but I don't really go for this ';I saw Jesus in my macaroni'; stuff; however, if that's what gives people comfort, they should be allowed to participate. No one is being hurt or beaten or mistreated. No person has died as a result of this. Just like the government, you ought to stay out of people's personal lives.
Wow, I think Jesus hates you now XD





That does not look like Jesus at all. He looks more like Moses or something....but not by much.
Jesus looks spooky.
It's uncanny - if you don't count the weird way his mouth has slid down his face.
PT Barnum was right, there is a fool born every minute.
You either love it or you hate it.
Well, its definitive. Jesus has saved these people from the ';old yeast of sin';
Lmao No
If it brings Him to mind, then sure, why not?





I wonder why people don't see pictures of Satan?
Man, it's a good thing our brains evolved to seek out familiar patterns, such as faces, or we might have missed him...

No comments:

Post a Comment