Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you believe the story of Jesus life is true?

Some of it, I know for a fact is true. I am not Christian though.Do you believe the story of Jesus life is true?
Nope. It was written nearly two life times after his alleged death and there is no contemporary (written at the time he lived) writings about him.





Edit:


An no, the evidence for Jesus is much less than for Julius Caesar. The statement that ';we have as much or more evidence for Jesus than Julius'; is a complete fabrication.Do you believe the story of Jesus life is true?
Nope I have my reasons you want to see them, okay note: These pagan myths predate the birth of jesus by an average of 1,000 years.





Attis, of Phyrigia, born of the virgin Nana on December 25th, crucified, placed in a tomb and after 3 days, was resurrected.





Krishna, of India, born of the virgin Devaki with a star in the east signaling his coming, performed miracles with his disciples, and upon his death was resurrected.





Dionysus of Greece, born of a virgin on December 25th, was a traveling teacher who performed miracles such as turning water into wine, he was referred to as the ';King of Kings,'; ';God's Only Begotten Son,'; ';The Alpha and Omega,'; and many others, and upon his death, he was resurrected.





Mithra, of Persia, born of a virgin on December 25th, he had 12 disciples and performed miracles, and upon his death was buried for 3 days and thus resurrected, he was also referred to as ';The Truth,'; ';The Light,'; and many others. Interestingly, the sacred day of worship of Mithra was Sunday.





Sounds familiar right, and you can search all these pagan myths if you want, and I think you should. It will change your life.
I believe some things. And I have my own opinion about others. I believe he lived. I think he had active powers that's why he could do all those ';miracles';. That's why I think he was in his last reincarnation. I believe he was a good man who was persecuted for his beliefs. I believe he died a horrible death. I DON'T believe he was God or that he resurrected. I believe his so called ';students'; betrayed him worst than Juda. I think they took advantage of him, his powers and later his teachings for their own benefit. I hope their karmic debt is great enough to be punished severely in their reincarnations.
The life of Jesus is very likely true.. What is not true is man's belief that He was God.. Christianity is based on a false assumption. .Not knowing God is why every religion that has ever been, has failed. Christianity will be no exception. .Forget all religion, as such, and read God's truth in the Conversations with God books by Neale Donald Walsch. .Get a copy at your library.. God bless
As described in the Bible, yes I do. Anything represented by man on the big screen or in ';Jesus books'; leaves me with room to question and an opportunity for the Holy Spirit to help with discernment.


Fact of the matter is that I don't need to know more about His life than what is written in God's Word. Blessings.
Is it completely factually correct? I doubt it. I doubt biographies were any better 2008 years ago than they are now. There are large gaps in his life. None of the apostles who wrote gospels even KNEW of Jesus at his birth, so there had to be some error in translation on the Nativity. But, the facts aren't really the point when it comes to Jesus. The message is superb, and gives hope. You have to determine if the message has value to you personally.
Yes.


God, ';For he shall be a descendant of David';





';Hail Mary full of Grace blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb JESUS';





Jesus, ';Blessed are those that have not seen but believe';
yes its true if you read the bible you will learn a lot about the life of christ and god,if you find something you dont understand or doubt ask any christan pastor and he will be glad to help you
lol of course not





If Jesus's story is true, then that must mean Mithras, Horus, Dionysus, and Osiris are all true as well.(Because Jesus's story is copied from those)





Hmmm quite a pickle isnt it?
I believe with my whole heart and sound mind that Jesus walked on earth, he died on the cross for our salvation, and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of the Father.
yes its defiantly history as the bible is God's . the history of Israel up to Jesus and the new testament his story.
No question about it, I even think, we know way too little about His grace and divine nature, Jesus is Love, creator of Love and doer of Love.
I used to think that it was true. Then I became an atheist and just believed he was a good man. Now I don't know if he existed at all.
Jesus is a fictional character so nothing is true
Er.... well just fair.





I mean Jesus's mortal life is true but Jesus's immortal life is false. God? Heaven? Hell? Please.
What story?








There are 18 years missing.





Jesus was most likely a great teacher but he sure as hell was NOT the son of God.
Well, I do believe that he was a real person (Of course)


So, yah, I do believe the story is true
No, it is but a myth started by religious zealots to control the masses.
Nope. It has all the elements of mythological gods of other times and cultures.
In it's entirety.
Yes, I believe the story of Jesus' life is true.........but - then again - I am a Bible believer and a Christian.
ABSOLUTELY!!
Of course. God gave me the faith to see it.





The world is going to hell.
we have just as much proof of Jesus living as we do Julius Caesar
Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not Christian so it really doesn't matter to me.
200%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seeing GOD's inspired Word says it is, then that settles it!
In my OWN opinion no..
No.


What if, somewhere in our enormous, vast galaxy, another planet had a man like Jesus. That would mean God had two sons.....or three or four.


Having one universal God makes perfect sense.


Having only one Jesus does not.


I believe in God, but I don't believe in Jesus.
Nah. Too many loose ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment