Friday, February 12, 2010

What does this mean to you-Messiah Jesus is the true lover of our soul? Im a Messianic Jew-saved by his grace!

It means everything to me. My life My hope!


You rock!What does this mean to you-Messiah Jesus is the true lover of our soul? Im a Messianic Jew-saved by his grace!
Thanks for the ';best'; thinking about it.

Report Abuse


What does this mean to you-Messiah Jesus is the true lover of our soul? Im a Messianic Jew-saved by his grace!
that you are a christian, and should stop deceiving people.





there is no such thing as a jew who belives in jesus as the messiah.





http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/





I encourage you to go to that site, and research, and try to find your way back to god.
Welcome to the family =)
Join Jews for Jesus.
AMEN
Lover...of our...soul? You people get freakier everyday. It means nothing, but it does make me feel a little bit...dirty. Let us sing.





';The Body of Christ!





Sleek swimmer's body, all muscled up and toned!





The Body of Christ!





O, Lord Almighty, I wish I could call it my own!





Lord Almighty oooooooooo, I must've been sellin' ties!





Oh I wish I could have the body of Christ!





The Body of Christ!





The Body of Christ!





The Body of Christ!








Lord Almighty oooooooooo, I鈥檝e never been so enticed!





Oh I wish I could have the body of Christ!';





-Eric Theodore Cartman





Quit touching my soul you dirty old man!
Good deal. I have a friend that is too He's a great speaker..Frederick Schmidt.
Good for you. Blessed be.
YESHUA MASHIACH
Means nothing to me, but that's just me don't ya know? :)=
David,


You are a Christian. Stop this evil and deceptive form of missionizing. It degrades Christianity.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


. It is, by definition, impossible for it to be ';jewish'; to believe in jesus. ';Jewish'; is, by defintion, what jews have historically and contemporarily believe. Since in neither scenario do we find ';believing in jesus';, then we must clearly realize that belief in jesus is not something ';jewish';. You can call it ';biblical'; (and still be wrong), but certainly not ';jewish';.


. On the side, the subject of Isaiah 53 is promised a ';long life'; and ';seed'; (i.e. physical children). Clearly this isn't about jesus.


. And Isaiah 7 is clearly not messianic if you read the whole chapter. and ';alma'; doesn't mean virgin either. You'd know that if you spoke hebrew (I guess it wasn't part of your ';extensive jewish upbringing';, huh?)


. On the side, Isaiah 9 can't be about jesus since, according to christianity, he's the ';son'; not the ';father'; (as the verse states). Nor did he have control of the government (to the contrary, the roman government killed him). And he certainly did not establish ';endless peace';.


======================================鈥?br>

Sources:


http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/jewishs鈥?/a>


http://jewsforjudaism.org/web/faq/genera鈥?/a>


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_mess鈥?/a>


======================================鈥?br>

oh, and lastly, I've decided that you truly epitomize everything I find intensely intellectually unsatisfying about christianity. (And you clearly do not understand hebrew.)

No comments:

Post a Comment