Friday, February 12, 2010

Did you know that Jesus is the true living God?

Jesus is the Only true God. Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. Believe it or not. He is real and comeing back soon. Praying for all the lost souls. Jesus loves you all.Did you know that Jesus is the true living God?
Amen! Jesus is Lord!Did you know that Jesus is the true living God?
Ha





May I ask if Jesus is Lord, what is He Lord of? Is He Lord of your lifestyle, your job, your conversation, your friendship? Is He really Lord of your life or is He just something you have added to your collection of ';important'; things?

Report Abuse



For a good witness you are a showing a half naked woman in your avatar? Yes Jesus Is Lord of us lords and King of us Kings.....Read the book of Mormon
Yes, I do know!


';Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps thae words of the prophecy in this book (the Bible).';


Jesus loves you too.
I agree with your statement.





A bit concerned about your avatar though.....
Absolutely. Prase the Lord. He is wonderful, isn't He. God bless you!!
OMG!! you did not just try to convince people that Jesus is real with that comment and then have that picture right there ............come on
Thank you for having the courage to write what you did.





I agree with what you say, He is God, Lord of Lords and is coming back soon. He DOES love us all. But I feel your Avatar is inconsistent with the modest image of a Christian woman.
Praise the Lord!!!
...I trusted in Jesus as my Lord and Savior 29 years ago - what a wonderful Savior, Friend, and Redeemer He is. Please pray for my 90 year old mother, that she will trust in Jesus soon.


鈥lease observe these verses from 1 Timothy 2:


鈥? Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments,


鈥?0 but rather by means of good works, as is proper for women making a claim to godliness.


鈥 bring this up because your avatar does not support/promote modest dress and is not honoring to the Lord. Please change your avatar as soon as possible to something that blesses and honors our Savior.


鈥lessings to you.
Without a doubt. And You?? God Bless you.
With an avatar like that you are as convincing as satan himself saying it, in other words you're not convincing at all





You are not spreading the good news as you are a lie.





It would be as likely for you to be believed as a clown shouting during a circus performance run for your lives the tent is on fire. Everyone will applaud and think it was part of the act
Yes. I believe you are a prophet of god and I hope he blesses you!
I thought it was L. Ron Hubbard, but thanks for straightening me out.
You are a moron....


Keep waiting for jesus!!!!!!


Jesus was just a prophet...


nothing else...
Jesus was an Aramaic Jew that lived during the 1st century.





He later became a spiritual leader, was shunned by the Jewish theocracy, and executed by the Romans.





Jesus is dead.
Amen, I am not afraid to say Jesus is my Lord, I'm sorry other rude people have to be negative.
Quite true. Jesus is Lord, amen!
Yes...
Your a sexy Jesus freak!
he is a fraud
This isn't a question, it is a sermon and a cheesy attempt at evangelism. Thanks for the 2 points.
you're aware of course there's no proof jesus existed and is nothing more than nonsense
Jesus can't be a living God. He was sacrificed, necessitating his death.
I think I have heard that a million times before. I still don't believe it. Thanks just the same.
Nope Nope :-)
There is no evidence for the existence of God.
You may believe anything you want. Just don't try to force others to believe as you do. Live as Jesus did %26amp; you'll be OK.
I'm sorry...that's incorrect.
Did you know Jesus was a jew? Also he couldn't have been white considering he was from the middle east. KINDA IMPOSSIBLE. ANYWAYS YAH!!! WAIT...HE DIDNT EAT KOSHER...That had to suck!
jesus is not god he is gods son you dork








he who's name is jehovah is the most high over all earth


psalms 83;18
DiD u KNoW U WeRe aNNoyiNG

No comments:

Post a Comment