Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true its too late for athiest to repent once Jesus comes back?

how can that not scare you athiest!!!Is it true its too late for athiest to repent once Jesus comes back?
Better flee when you see a zombie.Is it true its too late for athiest to repent once Jesus comes back?
Its never to late unless your dead and haven't done it!





God loves you....God bless
For all I know, it might worry an athiest. After all, they're figments of the Fundie mind.





As for atheists, I think they're more interested in getting on with living.
Reign of terror?


Oh no, Jesus is coming back to kill all who thinks differently, questions, and has their own thoughts and opinions. If he was a kind man, then I wouldn't be too scared but....To me, it's the same exact thing as Hitler coming back alive.





What would we have to live under? Dictatorship, Communism, Monarchy? Something America has been trying to fight off isn't it?
I hope so. I would hate to be linked to that loser
If I claimed that when I died I was going to come back and judge everyone, dispensing with the ones who dont believe me; would you be worried?
Wheeeee....supposing that you are following the one true faith, like everyone else I see....





Thanks for bringing up Pascal's wager once again!
We'll be too busy helping the frozen inhabitants of Hell at that point. Tricky stuff.





It's not easy to find your way by a blue moon, especially with monkeys constantly flying out of your bottom.





CD
No ,Jesus returned a long time back . At the end of the gentile times.There is still time all be it short.
It doesn't scare me because I don't believe in it.





BTW, I like the plank in your eye. ;-)
Is Jesus supposed to use violence on people because they did not believe in him? wooow, what a God of ';LOVE';!
*****sigh***** yeah, probably is........oh well.
Doesn't scare me but then I'm an athEIst not an athIEst
Okay if your Christian then you know it isn't too late!
Well, at least you're more intelligent than the real Fireball226.
LOL! You have a beam in your eye!





How did you do that?





(I don't know if it would be too late for atheists to repent once Jesus comes for the second time, but he does tell all of us to be ready to be judged...even Christians who don't live quite the life Jesus laid out before them.)
ill embrace the fires of hell,and fight against the tyranny of your pitifully god...even your prophecy says evil shall rule again!............was that a good rant.....was i convincing....mayby i should use big caps.....hmmmmm
Actually, they'll go through tribulation and be able to repent then.
So I have to believe before the evidence shows up? What a silly notion. Definitely a game only a human being would play.
They have been given over to their own lusts, and so are too blind to see their peril. There's nothing we can say or do to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment